Monday, April 16, 2012

I've Been Busy !

Besides doing seventy six scrapbook pages for a funeral slideshow last week, I've completed these, too.  Thanks for looking!  And be sure to check out the lovely kits I've had the opportunity to work with this month!

Using Vicky Day's "March Madness" kit available HERE.  These shoes are so awesome they deserved a page!



Next up are layouts using Katie Mann's cheerful kit "Boy Oh Boy" and its matching alpha, available HERE and HERE


.

One of my favorite layouts is this one of my childhood church back in New Jersey.  I used "Easter Celebration" by Christine Smith, available HERE.


I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of the layouts.  Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, J! I've been meaning to tell you that I want to see a picture of you in those "KILLER" heels! :D

    ReplyDelete