Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Monday!

It is so, so hard to believe we are coming to the end of April already!!!  Am I the only one that thinks this year is flying way too fast?  I hope that I can make each day count more than I do.........it is hard to stay present in each moment when I work full-time and have a quarter acre yard to look after, too.  What do you do to stay in the moment and make your days feel well-spent?

One of the things I've been doing a LOT more of is organizing and scrapping old photos.  Today I have a layout done of my daughter and son in law.  Enjoy!


I used "Austin", a vibrant digital scrapping kit (with alpha!) by Katie Mann, available HERE.  The font is Forte.  Thanks for looking!  Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is NOT lame, btw! I can picture Tim in those leotards your SIL has on, LOL! Great page, too!

    ReplyDelete