Thursday, June 5, 2014

I Am Back :0)

I don't have enough hours in the day these days.  Many of you can relate.  So I thought I would try to add in one more thing:  resurrecting this blog and giving away some digital creations.  LOL!!  

So, first up is a mini kit.   A REALLY mini kit: 3 papers and 5 elements.  You should know that was a real challenge for me to keep it small and simple! I completed it as part of a challenge over at Plain Digital Wrapper.  (Go HERE if you would like to participate.)  I have the link below the preview. Please let me know if you have difficulty as I'm trying something new.  



Download  HERE.

Next I have a frame for you made with the mini kit.  


You may download it HERE.  
Simply "Save As" when the preview pops up.  It is in .png format, so make sure you save it as a .png.  :0)

I think I will enjoy being back here.  Please let me know if you have anything you would like.  I am always open to suggestions for freebies.



1 comment: