Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do-Over!!

Well I had a blog a while back where I posted all my digital scrapbook pages...........and then it went away LOL!!!  So, I thought it was about time to have a DO-OVER.  This will be the newest of my blogs where I can keep up with you and share with you the digi-things I am making.  As I approach retirement, I am becoming more and more anxious to be home, doing artsy stuff....watercolors, collage, paper scrapping.  Who knows......maybe I'll retire sooner rather than later and become a full-time blogger and scrapper.  And quilter, knitter, crocheter, photographer, painter, decorator, chef.............LOL!!  So much to do and so little time while I work.

Here are a few of the digital layouts I've done recently.  I have the extreme good fortune to do creative team work for Digitals, Christine Smith, Silvia Romeo and Katie Mann.  I hope you will stop by their "homes" and look at their wonderful designs. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoy the layouts!

                           "First Snow" uses Silver Serenade Kit by Silvia Romeo.


                   "From This Day Forward" uses In the Gloaming Kit by Silvia Romeo.


                                 "MMS" uses Paula Yagasawa's lovely Inspired Life .


                          "Macie Blue Eyes" was made using Katie Mann's fun kit Alice.


"The Joy of Family Pix" is another double page layout made with A Day At The Park by Christine Smith.

All these kits are available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment